Saturday, October 24, 2009

Anne Hathaway's Oscar Date: Her Dad

Anne Hathaway has already had such an eventful year, and we're only in February!

Anne, who is nominated for Best Actress this year, attended the 81st annual Academy Awards Nominees Luncheon Monday morning in Beverly Hills where she dished on her Oscar plans and who will accompany her to the awards show on February 22nd.

Hollyscoop.com was at the luncheon where Hathaway announced her big Oscar plans--it's going to be a family affair!

"I'm taking my dad," Hathaway said during the Luncheon. "Hopefully, if I can squeeze a few more tickets, I'm going to see if I can take my brother and my mom…so it’s going to be a family affair.

“You know this is my first, maybe only time going. Hopefully not! My family is the most important thing in the world to me, so I definitely wanted them by my side,” she added

Anne’s career skyrocketed right after she left her good-for-nothing boyfriend Raffaello Follieri. She’s nominated for Best Actress at the Academy Awards while he's rotting in prison. Talk about making your ex jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment